Written by Amy DuFault and Anna Brones
to help you harvest all of fall’s bounty.
1. Will you hand press my cider?
2. In a perfect world we’d be pulling tubers together everyday.
3. I’d love to frolic in a pumpkin patch with you.
4. Mmmmm… you smell like a cinnamon stick.
5. Is it time to till your soil yet?
6. I’d love to be kept in your pumpkin shell.
7. Your skin is as smooth as a butternut squash.
8. Mums the word on this little intimate soirée.
9. I worked hard to get my garden this bountiful.
10. Did you say maize? I thought you said lays.
See more Harvest Pick-Up Lines on Foodie Underground.