All those root vegetables got you down? Looking forward to warmer months with freshly picked fruit? Feeling like your succumbing to the wonders of processed food since everything you want to eat is out of season? Here are some good pick up lines so you can find a fellow food lover to commiserate with.
1. I ran out of my pickled summer garden vegetables. Can I have some of yours?
2. You’re putting table salt on imported cucumbers? That’s naughty.
3. I’ve got the frozen blueberries if you’ve got the store bought yogurt.
4. I’d stop craving rhubarb pie if I could have a taste of you.
5. You should come to my house and see all my organic canned goods.
6. We should go to your house and play farmer’s market customer….
Read more of these ridiculous pickup lines on Foodie Underground.