Watching a reality show like Project Runway and picking who you root for is always a matter of personal opinion and taste. With lasts night’s win on the show tucked securely under Gretchen Jones‘ belt, we here at EcoSalon lift our glasses for a big fan-based cheer.
We do this for many reasons.
1. She is a sustainable designer.
2. She’s a woman of conviction that stood by her design aesthetics all the way through.
3. She’s really tall and we don’t want to mess with Amazons.
4. We love that Michael Kors and Nina Garcia were able to persuade Heidi Klum and Jessica Simpson that Gretchen was the only designer of the three that was actually on trend and not ready for outfitting nursing home patients or circus freaks.
5. The most important reason, she can now take her prize winnings and do amazing things on behalf of designers in the sustainable fashion realm (You won’t believe what she has planned already).
Cheers again and for more Gretchen Jones love, stay tuned for our exclusive video with her next week!